Attorney. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, Colorado. October 2010 to present.
Law Clerk. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, Colorado. January 2009 to October 2010.
Legal Intern. Sun Microsystems, Inc., Broomfield, Colorado. May 2008 to November 2008. Products and Technology Law group. Gained experience with contracts, due diligence, and business governance and compliance issues.
Analyst. Center for Energy and Environmental Security (CEES), Boulder, Colorado. September 2006 - April 2008. Contributed to the Colorado CEES Report, created at the request of the Colorado State Legislature, on Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading, by researching and writing a section on judicial action concerning climate change. Authored a section of the Presidential Climate Action Plan, a comprehensive report on policy proposals regarding climate change, on Greenhouse Gas regulation under the Clean Air Act.
Mr. Daniels was Born and raised near Sioux City, Iowa.
- J.D., M.B.A., University of Colorado, 2010
- B.S., University of Colorado, Business Administration, 2004
International and Leadership Experience:
- Duke-Geneva Institute in Transnational Law. Geneva, Switzerland. July 2007. Courses: International Contracts, Comparative Security Law.
- CU-Boulder International Finance Seminar. London, England. Summer 2003. Five week International Finance Seminar conducted by the Leeds School of Business.
- University of Alicante. Alicante, Spain. Spring 2003. Three months of Spanish language classes while living with a Spanish family.
- National Outdoor Leadership School (NOLS). Washington State. Summer 2002. Twelve-student, two-instructor 30 day expedition in Olympic National Park (worth 4 hours of college credit). Selected by the instructors to lead the group for four days of independent off-trail backcountry travel. Recommended by the instructors for the selective NOLS instructor training course.