Ms. Ormond is a litigator with significant experience in complex commercial litigation cases including, breach of contract, mortgage foreclosure disputes, securities fraud, corporate financial torts, real estate disputes, insurance defense, construction defect and fiduciary duty claims.
- Attorney. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman & Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, Colorado – September 2017 - present.
- Attorney. Harris, Karsteadt, Jamison & Powers, P.C. , Englewood, Colorado – June 2017 to September 2017.
- Primary focus on insurance defense and construction defect litigation.
- Attorney. Featherstone DeSisto LLC
Denver, Colorado – February 2014 to May 2017.
- Practice focused on complex commercial litigation, including commercial contract disputes, mortgage foreclosure disputes, securities fraud, corporate financial torts and fiduciary duty claims.
- Associate. Latham & Watkins LLP
Chicago, Illinois – 2002 to 2007.
- Litigation associate with a focus on complex commercial litigation, including insurance coverage, toxic torts, class action defense, intellectual property and commercial contract disputes.
- Founder/President. Working Dog LLC,
Chicago, Illinois – 2006 to 2013.
- Founded a unique all-natural pet boutique that quickly gained traction as a leader in the highly competitive Chicago urban market.