Selling your Value without Getting in Trouble
Many buyers expect their broker to evaluate whether the buyer can change the property post-closing. Examples include whether the buyer can:
- Bring horses on the property
- Use it for VRBO or Airbnb
- Convert a large historical house into a commercial office use
- Convert a warehouse into an indoor marijuana grow operation.
These evaluations cause more than their share of broker liability. Learn how to:
- Help buyers while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law.
- Use the law firm’s clause library to reduce these risks.
Please visit the following link for a complete explanation and order form for the 2020 Standard Addenda Package.