Colorado Clauses and Addenda
Highlights of the 2019 update:
• Edits to conform addenda & clauses to the revised 2019 CBS.
• Language to revive a previously terminated CBS with an Amend/Extend.
• Clauses to coordinate the new Personal Property Agreement with the CBS.
• An Additional provision addressing the nuances of leased items like solar panels and security systems.
• A clause addressing some nuances of Airbnb and VRBO like properties.
With the package, you receive:
- Addendum “A”
- Additional Provisions
- Buyer Addendum
- Seller Addendum
- Seller “Coming Soon” Addendum
- Accelerated Closing Right of First Refusal Addendum
- Removal of Conditions Right of First Refusal Addendum
- Mold Disclosure Addendum
- Notice To Seller
- Brokerage Disclosure Regarding New Construction
- Broker Rebate to Buyer (RESPA Compliance)
- Termination of Marketing Efforts
- Notice to Parties Regarding Earnest Money
- Homeowner Warning Notice – Right to Cancel (FPA) with Spanish Translation
- Assignment of Contract – Agreement to Amend/Extend Contract (Substitution of Buyer)
- Assignment of Contract (Permitted by Contract Terms)
- Commission Split Settlement Agreement
- Seller Carry Talking Points Article
- Explanation Letter
Read the complete and detailed Addenda Explanation.
To order the Colorado Residential Contracts addenda package, please complete the Order Form and send it back to us.