FJGG’s Residential Lease Agreement may be used by landlords or property managers when leasing residential real estate throughout Colorado.
The Lease Agreement includes:
- Rent payment details
- Security deposit amount and terms
- Lease term
- Allocation of utility and maintenance payment obligations
- Care, maintenance, and damage provisions
- Use and occupancy terms
- Rules and regulations, including marijuana-related restrictions (if selected)
- Pet terms, including additional deposit or rent amount
- Parking and storage terms
- Tenant indemnification responsibilities
- Tenant default consequences
- Effect of tenant holdover or owner sale
- Sample application
- Sample check-in/check-out sheet
- Many other important provisions . . .
The Residential Lease Agreement may be customized with an FJGG attorney to fit your specific leasing model.