Our attorneys frequently speak on a variety of legal topics. Below please find a list of some of these topics. If you do not see your preferred topic below please call us to inquire about the possibility of custom tailoring a seminar for your needs. Please call us at (303) 494-3000 to book your chosen seminar(s) for your group.
- Contract Issues for Buyers
- Contracts: Sales Contracts Issues
- Converting a Station Wagon Into a Sports Car – Commercial Contracts
- Demystifying Commercial Real Estate
- Ethics – Our Promise of Professionalism (UPDATED CASE STUDIES)
- Herding Cats: Supervision by Managing/Employing Brokers
- Hot Market Issues – Listing Brokers
- How to Stay Out of Jail
- Inspection, Resolution Solutions
- Letting the Cat Out of the Bag (Real Estate and Social Media)
- Meat & Potatoes Legal Issues
- Resort Real Estate
- What You Don’t Know About Title Insurance Can Hurt You
- Wire Fraud & More
- Writing Winning Offers (Without Getting in Trouble)
- Five Ways to Lose Your License & Get Sued
- Liens and Deeds Affecting Real Property Transactions: Discussion of how a lien differs from a deed affecting real property. Discussion regarding the priority, effect and expiration of certain liens affecting real property. Review of different types of liens affecting real property, including but not limited to IRS Liens, Department of Justice Liens, Homeowners Association Liens, UCC Liens and Mechanics Liens. Review of different types of deeds affecting real property, including Warranty Deeds, Quit Claim Deeds, Sheriff’s Deeds and Confirmation Deeds.
OIL & GAS
- Oil & Gas Issues for Real Estate Brokers
- Probate and Trust Estates
- Understanding Colorado’s Changing Marijuana Laws
- Divorce Issues in Colorado Real Estate
Real Estate Divorce Specialist Certification is now available as a home-study course. You can study this vital material at your own pace and in the convenience of your home with full support from the experts in this field. The knowledge contained in this program will make you the obvious choice for divorcing clients. For more information please visit: Real Estate Divorce Specialists Training Course.