- Attorney. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C. Boulder, Colorado. Shareholder and Director, April, 1996 to Present. Associate, August, 1992 to March, 1996. Conducts all phases of trial court civil litigation and appeals. Serves as mediator and arbitrator in divorce, custody, allocation of parental responsibility, and support cases. Directs firm family law department.
- Attorney. Downey & Knickrehm, P.C. Denver, Colorado. September, 1990 to August, 1992. Pro bono representation of Berthoud Pass bus accident victim in landmark case, receiving outstanding service award from Colorado State Senate.
- Attorney. Waller, Mark & Allen, P.C. Denver, Colorado. August 1987 to August 1990. Litigation management of Frontier Airlines employment dispute case.
- St. John's University School of Law. Jamaica, New York J.D. conferred June 1987.
- City University of New York at Queens College. Flushing, New York Bachelor of Arts, cum laude. Double major: Communications and political science.
- Honors and Awards: Member, National Political Science Honor Society.
- Member, Colorado Bar Association and Boulder County Bar Association
- Member, City of Westminster Board of Adjustment and Appeals (Zoning and Sign Code) 1996-1998
- "Divorce Issues in Real Estate Practice," Present seminar for various Boards of REALTORS®, title companies, and Certified Divorce Real Estate Specialist certification.
- "Testifying at Trial and Depositions," Boulder Association of REALTORS® Affiliates Committee, March, 1995.
- "What Every School Employee Should Know About Children of Divorced Parents," Seminars presented to teachers, principals, and staff to assist schools with handling issues concerning child custody, parenting time, and access to children's school records.
- In re the Marriage of Crowder, 77 P.3d 858 (Colo. App. 2003).
- National Casualty Co. v. Great Southwest Fire Ins. Co.,833 P.2d 741 (Colo. 1992).
- McLarty v. United States, 784 F. Supp. 1401 (D. Minn. 1991), McLarty v. United States, 741 F. Supp. 751 (D. Minn. 1990).
- Rennert-Diana & Co., Inc. v. Costarino, 513 N.Y.S. 2d 190 (App. Div. 1987).
"Child Support Continuation for Disabled Children," Colorado Lawyer, December 2011."Oral Agreements in Colorado in Colorado Divorce Cases," Trial Talk, October 1995."Blending Spousal Tort Claims and Colorado Divorce Cases," Colorado Lawyer, May 1996."Avoiding Traps in Litigation With Suspended or Dissolved Colorado Corporations," Trial Talk, December 1993."The Litigator's Guide to Unfair Competition in Colorado," Colorado Lawyer, January 1992.
Divorce and Family Law Attorney
Colorado divorce lawyer Gregg Greenstein has over 29 years of experience assisting clients with all aspects of divorce and family law. Gregg works closely with clients to achieve their particular goals, providing counsel in resolving all issues concerning the divorce process. We handle a wide range of family law issues including divorce, legal separation, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, child custody and visitation (parental responsibility and parenting time), parental kidnapping, abduction and cult recovery, cohabitation agreements, mediation, arbitration, step parent and kinship adoption, restraining orders and protection orders, same sex couples rights, relocation cases, grandparent visitation and rights, and appeals.