Ms. Beall-Eder is an associate attorney at Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein, P.C. Ms. Beall-Eder represents clients in real estate litigation and bankruptcy matters.
Ms. Beall-Eder earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Colorado and earned a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law, where she was a senior staff editor on the Denver University Law Review.
Ms. Beall-Eder is licensed to practice law in the state and federal courts in Colorado and Kansas and the state court in Wyoming. Ms. Beall-Eder is a member of the Colorado, Kansas, Wyoming and Denver Bar Associations. She is a past co-chair of the Bankruptcy Sub-Section of the Business Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association is a current member of the Standing Local Bankruptcy Rules Revision Committee for the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado. She is a frequent speaker on bankruptcy and creditors' rights for CLE Colorado and other organizations.
Additionally, Ms. Beall-Eder is a current co-author of the West Publishing, Colorado Practice Series v9 & v10, Colorado Creditors' Remedies-Debtors' Relief and a current editor of the Colorado Methods of Practice, Cathy S. Krendl - Chapters: Attachment, Garnishment, Replevin and Bankruptcy (2012-2015).
- Attorney. Frascona, Joiner, Goodman an Greenstein, P.C., August 2015 - Present
- Real Estate - Concentrating in litigation and mediation with respect to homeowners' association and title issues, boundary line disputes, mechanic's liens, foreclosures and evictions
- Bankruptcy - Concentrating in federal court bankruptcy motions practice and litigation with respect to both consumer and business bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
- Attorney. Weinstein & Riley, P.S., June 2014 - August 2015
- Real Estate - Concentrating in foreclosures and related litigation, including title litigation, homeowners' association litigation, mechanic's lien and construction litigation
- Bankruptcy - Concentrating in federal court bankruptcy motions practice and litigation pertaining to creditor consumer and business bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
- Due Diligence - Skilled in loan due diligence review, including title, lien, tax, intense legal level evaluation of accounts to assess risk, loan valuation and applicable liquidity
- Attorney. The Castle Law Group, LLC, 2004 - May 2014
- Real Estate - Concentrating in homeowners' association litigation, title issues, mechanic's lien, construction and foreclosure litigation
- Bankruptcy - Concentrating in federal court bankruptcy motions practice and litigation with respect to both creditor consumer and business bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
- Judicial Clerk Fellowship. Arapahoe County District Court, 2004
- Draft Bench Memorandums
- Assist District Court Judges in Civil Trials and Motions Practice