Fair Debt Collection Practices Act Disclosure
Pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, please be advised that this law firm is acting as a debt collector, attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained may be used for that purpose. However, if the debt is in active bankruptcy or has been discharged through bankruptcy, this communication is not intended as, and does not constitute an attempt to collect a debt.
The law firm of Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein provides legal services in the area of foreclosure. We currently represent the interests of various lenders.
The Firm has represented many foreclosure clients over the past 40 years and enjoys an outstanding reputation in the area of Public Trustee foreclosures and all related proceedings such as bankruptcy, deed in lieu, title claims, evictions, forbearance agreements, monitoring of senior liens, contested foreclosures, deficiency lawsuits, declaratory judgments, receiverships, and the specific enforceability of clauses within loan documents. The firm also represents the interests of institutional mortgage lenders, servicers and trustees in various types of civil litigation at both the trial and appellate levels in state and federal courts throughout Colorado. We represent the interests of lenders in judicial foreclosure proceedings and all litigation matters.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Colorado Foreclosure Process and Time Frames
- Information for REALTORS®, Mortgage Lenders and Investors
Colorado / Federal Statutes
- House Bill 06-1387: Concerning Real Estate Foreclosures
- Senate Bill 06-071: Concerning The Increased Regulation of Agreements Offered to a Home Owner In Connection With Foreclosure of the Home Owner’s Residence
- About the “HAFA” Program – Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives – Published by The National Association of REALTORS®, May 2010.
- Worried About Foreclosure? HAFA may be able to Help – Published by The National Association of REALTORS®, May 2010.
- Homeownership Preservation
Toolkit – A guide to understanding and avoiding foreclosure
- IRS WEBSITE: The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act and Debt Cancellation
- Colorado Foreclosure Hotline
Disclaimer — Content is general information only. Information is not provided as advice for a specific matter, nor does its publication create an attorney-client relationship. Laws vary from one state to another. For legal advice on a specific matter, consult an attorney.
Mental Health Provider Law
Oil & Gas
Real Estate General
Real Estate Title
Trust and Estate Administration