Blake Gabriel advises individuals and entities with a focus on corporations, business law, securities, and real estate. He joined Frascona, Joiner, Goodman & Greenstein, P.C. as a law clerk at the beginning of 2020 and subsequently joined the firm as an attorney in 2021.
Before joining the firm as a law clerk Blake worked as a legal intern focusing on securities regulation and compliance. This background provided him with great experience in the field of securities law and valuable insights into corporate governance. In his practice Blake has experience drafting and negotiating contracts, working with different types of business entities, and navigating commercial as well as residential real estate transactions. During his time as a law clerk at the firm, he had the opportunity to work with several of the firm’s senior attorneys and gained experience in a number of the firm’s areas of practice. These relationships have helped him expand his practice and created valuable resources to help assist his clients.
Blake grew up on a fourth-generation family operated farm in Oklahoma where he worked in the summers with his father and brothers. In his free time Blake is a fervent sports fan and enjoys football, basketball, and golf. He is also an avid skier and enjoys all the outdoor activities that Colorado has to offer.
Frascona, Joiner, Goodman & Greenstein, P.C., Boulder, CO
Law Clerk, 2019-2021
- Helped draft organizational documents for different types of entities to facilitate operational changes and initial formation.
- Researched numerous corporate, business, and real estate issues while communicating with client's and senior attorneys.
- Assisted with legal research and compliance for corporate securities issues and advised senior attorneys on specific securities matters.
Trombly Business Law, Louisville, CO
Legal Intern, Summer 2019
- Prepared and edited year end and quarterly reports for publicly traded corporations.
- Drafted and reviewed documents for a corporation’s acquisition deal including compiling financial data.
- Filed multiple state annual reports.
University of Colorado School of Law, Boulder, CO
Juris Doctor, May 2021
Honors: Chancellor’s Diversity Grant Scholarship
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Summa Cum Laude, May 2018
Honors: Oklahoma State Honors College, General Degree
President’s Honor Roll
Dean’s Honor Roll
Top Twenty Freshman Male
Activities: Business Student Council
Student Government Association, Freshman Representative Council
Coached over 250 hours of youth sports. Fervent sports fan; main interests include football, golf, basketball, and sports podcasts.