Home » transfer title

Clearing Title When Tenant-in-Common Owner Dies

Clearing Title to Real Estate When a Tenant-in-Common Owner Dies Q:  How is title to real estate cleared when someone dies owning property as tenants in common with other owners? A:  Through a probate proceeding. I frequently hear from sellers or real estate brokers when they discover the following closing Requirements on Schedule B-1 of their title … Continue Reading

Transfer of Rental Property To a Legal Entity

Liability Protection: Considerations Regarding The Transfer of Rental Property To a Legal Entity Q: I recently purchased a rental property and title is held in my individual name. I put 20% of the purchase price down and financed the remaining 80% of the purchase with a loan secured by a deed of trust on the … Continue Reading

Call Now Button